• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The greaser

hereismylife

VIP Member
Not sure who heard about this. Seems like a good thing to get to keep the speedo bearing healthy.

I just wanted to spread the word. It seems like this is a new item.

Not sure who heard about this. Seems like a good thing to get to keep the speedo bearing healthy.

I just wanted to spread the word. It seems like this is a new item.
Not new, been out a couple years. Rock sells them as well as Travis at BOP.

Whats the track record on this
Well Roc and Travis sell it, they don't usually endorse anything without their approval. Looks like a quality product for what I can see.

Actually it’s a new product ! Has not been out for a few years , I have the prototype on my machine with over 1,300mi installed last Feb 2020 . The Greaser you will get is slightly different then what I and -Jerry ( The Owner ) of the product have currently. The new designed unit will be slightly thicker and the grease zerk is relocated . Yes Rock and Barn of Parts has them for sale . It’s a solid piece , you will not be disappointed!! :letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::sled2::sled2:

Actually it’s a new product ! Has not been out for a few years , I have the prototype on my machine with over 1,300mi installed last Feb 2020 . The Greaser you will get is slightly different then what I and -Jerry ( The Owner ) of the product have currently. The new designed unit will be slightly thicker and the grease zerk is relocated . Yes Rock and Barn of Parts has them for sale . It’s a solid piece , you will not be disappointed!! :letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::sled2::sled2:
I live in the suburbs of Detroit and seen it on CL Detroit Metro for a couple years now, the design changed a little from when I first seen it on there.

I live in the suburbs of Detroit and seen it on CL Detroit Metro for a couple years now, the design changed a little from when I first seen it on there.
Not possible, this is the only one . I have not heard or seen one ever anywhere .

Jerry did post on CL , but just a few months ago 2020.

So my old age short term memory catching up to me, however the first time I mentioned it on here was May 2020, so would think was being used in 19/20 season, after seeing it on Craig's List. I do know that the version then looked different then what is out there today.
https://ty4stroke.com/threads/why-is-my-pto-driveshaft-bearing-always-dry.148924/
Jerry put it on CL last March but decided to pull it because it needed more testing . Then put it back on in Nov 2020 . Jerry and Myself were the only ones to have them installed and tested . Testing was last year Feb-March 2020

does it work on the trailing arm cassis as well? sucks servicing speedo bearing on those.

Hey Maim!

Have them for the Phazer, Nytro, Apex, & coming very soon for the ProCross Sidewinder/Viper.
Do you have a pic of the Trailing arm bearing you are wanting to do?

Rock :-o

it is 2004 sx venture 700 rock

Back