• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The old and the new!!

Well to make a long story short, I was riding along on a posted trail with 3 other riders when a young kid on a SRX came out from an unmarked intersection right into my path. He did not look nor did he stop. I tried to avoid him but there was no other choice except to bail. I did and avoided certain death, the result was I tumbled down the trail and must have hit something hard under the snow as I fractured my left femor. 6 months later and 3 surgeries later I am able to walk with no aids and am looking forward to this season. Damn Kids :o| . Anyway I hope that my lawyer is good!

Sled is gone. Insurance paid me out while I was in the hospital. I think that a local sled salvage yard picked it up. It was really beat though. Even the rear skid was twisted, oil tank was ripped off and the tach was stuck at 11500 rpm. I guess that I was still on the gas in the air.

You got to admit the red is Dead Sexy!! Everyone said that the red ones are slugs, but I constantly had to prove them wrong. Gear change, straight rate springs, sway bar and links along with shorter chain, for the smaller gear. Rpm right at 10500.

Back