• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The Shocking Truth About Stock Nytro's In the Steep And Deep

I wonder how the new emissions will affect cat and poo with their choice of engines for mountain sleds? The new emissions standards that are coming will be a game changer. Credits can only buy them so much time.

dilligaf said:
I wonder how the new emissions will affect cat and poo with their choice of engines for mountain sleds? The new emissions standards that are coming will be a game changer. Credits can only buy them so much time.

well it wouldn't take much to deal with arctic cat . there engines are the worst for being polluters , you can tell just by riding with them . the smell gives it away , i think massively over oiling the engines is the only way they could get a 4 year warranty to work .

as for ski doo the e-tec is supposed to be friendlier to the environment then our four strokes . Polaris is doing pretty good for an indirect injected two-stroke .

Back