• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The things I don't like about my Viper

I dont like that the exhaust runs under the tunnel by the heat exchanger for cooling and isnt sealed off, heres a pic of what i mean. last Saturday i rode 60-80 mph on the river with 6-8"s of fresh powder. when i stopped i noticed my suit/sled/goggles all frosted up from all the steam coming out of the vents and goggle warmer it was cold -24c or so. the sides of the tunnels looked like sheets of ice from it running down and freezing on wish i had taken a pic. but still this isnt what i was looking for. I hope they do something about this. Anyone else experience this yet?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 91
09nytro said:
What's this steaming thing , my. Sled has never done this or started hard or never started
Snow gets under plastics and /or on radiator and it starts steaming. Happened to me today actually, it's 5% outside.

It's 5% outside ?
What's that mean ?

So snow is getting on the rad and it is steaming , that sounds normal to me , well mine has done that but I don't think I will take it back to dealer and bitch about it , hot rad + snow = steam ,

I don't care about the steam, but the guy apperantly does he had frost on him from it, and he's not the only one complaining about it. Oh and nytros didn't seem to have the goggle frost syndrome ;)!

it wasnt from the rad, its coming in from the exhaust loop/tunnel and the shield and then gettin into engine compartment and coming through the goggle vent behind the windshield and not just a little it blanketed me with frost. never got any snow in the rad as we were running 60-80 mph on the flat with 6-8" of powder. you guys will all experience it with the right conditions. unless ur shield is diff then the pic i posted.

fxnytroxtx said:
I don't care about the steam, but the guy apperantly does he had frost on him from it, and he's not the only one complaining about it. Oh and nytros didn't seem to have the goggle frost syndrome ;)!
Lol, your right , but they had a ton and I mean a. Ton of other problems , mine did anyways

09nytro said:
fxnytroxtx said:
Lol, your right , but they had a ton and I mean a. Ton of other problems , mine did anyways

So did mine but not a ton and I mean not a ton.

fxnytroxtx said:
09nytro said:
fxnytroxtx said:

So did mine but not a ton and I mean not a ton.
Mine did , so why don't you sell the viper and get another nytro then you will be a happy camper !

Back