• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The things I don't like about my Viper

09nytro said:
fxnytroxtx said:
09nytro said:
fxnytroxtx said:
I don't care about the steam, but the guy apperantly does he had frost on him from it, and he's not the only one complaining about it. Oh and nytros didn't seem to have the goggle frost syndrome ;)!
Lol, your right , but they had a ton and I mean a. Ton of other problems , mine did anyways

So did mine but not a ton and I mean not a ton.
Mine did , so why don't you sell the viper and get another nytro then you will be a happy camper !
I didn't say I was unhappy with the viper. Some things yes but it's a good overall sled.

The thing I hate most about my Viper is I dont want to work,eat,sleep or even visit the wife and family. I just want to ride. Truth!

subaru2006 said:
The sled rides flat and seems very stable with a low center of gravity. Boondocking is going to be different then on my apex no doubt. The motor pulls like a freight train. And the fox shocks feel like a big improvement over my old sled.

definitely agree with this, was very surprised at just how flat she was, even when launching from uneven terrain.

Harleywarden said:
it wasnt from the rad, its coming in from the exhaust loop/tunnel and the shield and then gettin into engine compartment and coming through the goggle vent behind the windshield and not just a little it blanketed me with frost. never got any snow in the rad as we were running 60-80 mph on the flat with 6-8" of powder. you guys will all experience it with the right conditions. unless ur shield is diff then the pic i posted.

I ran mine 100 miles on tug hill , breaking trail through 4+ FEET of powder , never had this issue.... had a ton of snow hitting me in the face if I tried to sit but no steam issue.

Saw it steaming when I stopped... but that was a good defrosting kinda thing.

Maybe you're going too slow? :jump:

Back