• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

THEY ARE HERE

impalapower said:
This must be an option added later, didn't see any pics on-line.

at the bottom of the page it says its a prototype and the rack is not on it yet
it will be standard

Tough crowd here.Everybody bitched about no rev style well you got what you asked for (some what)also everyone wanted FI well it is here.I think they have made great strides every year since 03.They bring this new stuff out little by little to keep us wanting to buy new sleds.Could they have built this in 03 you bet they could have.A factory turbo or supercharger would be nice maybe 07.I like the look from the front don't like the seat to flat like the 05 seat better,like the float shocks and the mono rear used more.I think they did a fine job for 06. ;)!

Rider forward is a major plus. Looks like an awesome lineup.

Man you guys bitch alot,this is a big step for yammi.ya got everything you asked for except turbo,and thats probly a good thing.I for one like the mountain sled and im buying one. :Rockon:

-Rider forward and thicker seat equals better ride!! -“better ride" is good! Remember...
-Fuel injection compensates for better consistent fuel delivery which equates to more HP in warm temps or high altitude giving better economy at the same time. Obviously will be more expensive though.
-I personally like the lineup and think this site played a big roll on every improvement made to date from the original 03 RX-1.
I wanted rider forward, fuel injection and better suspension and seat combo...
-I’ll take my Attak in blue and give me one of them low windshields to go please! :Rockon:

AND,it says all new engine design so maybe its more like the r1 bike engine , thats close to 180 hp so maybe with some tweaks!! who knows.

kenlacy said:
Who really wants rider forward so badly? Been on a Rev and an Fcat and its fun for a bit, but the high speed stability sucks. Not to mention the weight the RX is already carrying to the front. IF they were going to do it - they should have taken Pols idea for adjustable bars.

I am plenty happy with my 05 - other than FI, the guage and Floats - there is not much else there that is intriguing - specailly for another $1500.

Also VERY cold because you sit so high above the Windshield.

Dano said:
-Rider forward and thicker seat equals better ride!! -“better ride" is good! Remember...
-Fuel injection compensates for better consistent fuel delivery which equates to more HP in warm temps or high altitude giving better economy at the same time. Obviously will be more expensive though.
-I personally like the lineup and think this site played a big roll on every improvement made to date from the original 03 RX-1.
I wanted rider forward, fuel injection and better suspension and seat combo...
-I’ll take my Attak in blue and give me one of them low windshields to go please! :Rockon:

You obviously don't do a lot of 70 MPH trail riding in -10 F weather do you? Either that or you love being cold.

markgyver said:
Man you guys bitch alot,this is a big step for yammi.ya got everything you asked for except turbo,and thats probly a good thing.I for one like the mountain sled and im buying one. :Rockon:

Just call me Pam. :shock: Piss and moan. :D

Back