• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

THEY WAITED A DAY THE NEW SLED OUT

Maxout01 said:
Doesn't make any sense, as if Yamaha made a new chassis with new motor there wouldn't be the same exact line-up as last year still available. The new motor and chassis would replace something.

It wouldn't replace anything if it filled a void in the line. They seem to have the high mile trail riders taken care so why would they let them down now. It wouldn't make sence for them to drop a $14,000 snowmobile that people are buying. It seems like the Freeride, Assault, and Backcountry markets are picking up and Yamaha lacks a sled in that niche.

:-o :-o I left feeling guilty 7 hours ago for busting your chops and calming everyone down but in the back of my mind I hope that come the day after cats release they would come out with a factory three cylinder turbo 2 or 4 stroke that would freak us all out you never know!!!oh I forgot it will cost $18,000.00 dollars like I said on another post you might get what you wish for a new srx and it's fast. :tg: :tg: :-o :flag:

HRD....you are SUCH a trouble-maker!!! Good to see you around though and crawled out from under the rock and are making some posts.

Kind of a stretch, but hope it is true! Time will tell.

I have a funny feeling that they had 2 different 2012 lineups ready to go, once the seen the Awesome new Graphics released by Po Po and Doo they decided to flip the "BNG" switch and release that. IF doo had released another 4 stroke we probably would have seen something besides BNG......

In the Yamaha world your used of hearing allot of things and not seeing allot of things. I am not sure that Yamaha gets the market demands and picture, I guess we will just keep waiting and hoping.

HEY! this was started as a joke like a gotcha! But theres nothing wrong with hope theres really nothing wrong with yamaha but remember they do make other brands if we dont like this brand.That in itself is a great thing and we are lucky to have choices I think. Just be safe out there even you totallyamahanotsomuch.

Back