• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This Frigging Weather has Got Me Down!

We have snow in the Sault now. Some trails are open.
Tomorrow is booked for other stuff but heading for a ride Sunday.
Across the river in Michigan is getting good too.

Hang in there, it's Canada and there will be winter

Starting to open up in Ontario (southern) now finally get to try the beast tomorrow .

Some of our trails are finally ride able now. Its going to be cold for a while so the snow wont melt soon.

Guys, thanks for all the info... Unfortunately, The Trails are STILL NOT OPEN at my cottage area north of Gatineau. I've written the Pres of the local association, he's getting a lot of heat! I'm still doing a daily monitor of all of Quebec trail system. There seems to be only a handful of areas not open, mine being one. The stupid thing is my area has a lot of snow! I could post a video of my son & I out on a private trail last W/E with tons of snow. As of Weds I will be going up to the cottage to: a) travel on the machine for the next 4>5 days(trails open), or b) load the trailer and get out of the area to do same. Next Year's purchase of passes($600.) will be purchased in a different local, as I know that the local associations receive revenue based on purchases! Either that, or I'll try Ontario passes, they're cheaper anyway, trailer everything, and ignore the cottage for the winter! I've only have 2 weeks left before going South and my anger is steadily rising! I was hoping for a good excuse from the association, perhaps machine/groomer broken, etc., but just not the case! Hope you all have a good winter...!

We finally have some snow to go riding. Not everywhere has good snow, but near where I live the riding isn't too bad.

Back