• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This is what they call hanging on...

Wow. I love great racing and those guys were really going at it. He had to soil his shorts at the 41 second mark. Very lucky he didn't high side there I think? Amazing recovery.

Thanks for posting this. I would never think to look for a vid like that.

Kris is definitely giving us Yamanuts something to cheer about in the racing world Especially after guys like Troy Pierce, Joel Diamond, and Todd Krikke aren't piloting the 4 strokes around the ovals anymore. I understand he's racing at E.R. this year, and think he might be building a new Nytro for the 600 stock class.

bagadonitz said:
Wow. I love great racing and those guys were really going at it. He had to soil his shorts at the 41 second mark. Very lucky he didn't high side there I think? Amazing recovery.

Thanks for posting this. I would never think to look for a vid like that.[/
I soiled mine just watching that....great vid

another example of heavy and slow in action. loved when the sikdoo shot off like a rocket and the nytro passed him in the corner.

Back