• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Timbersled Mtn Tamer for the Phazer Mtx.

It will save 26 pounds and improve the ride, less snow build up. So when your stuck there will be alot less weight to pick up, The skid has alot of adjustabilty.

i'm pretty sure its $1550 US. I was gonna buy one a couple months ago and held off, kinda wish i would have. the dollar was alomost even back then, not even close now.

so ak have you had a chance to ride it yet? what do you think of it? Is it night vrs day or just a nice improvement?

well i watched their demonstration on youtube and theres no wasted travel so u cant go grb the back bumped and lift it up untill the suspension goes as high as it goes.

The back shock wont bottom out because it forces the front one to come up with it and then it can put equal force. And it springs up real fast.

It eliminates (depending how u adjust it) loss of ski control going up big hills/mountains it would instead just keep em close to the ground or on the ground without u havein to lean over handlebars to keep skis down.

And a few other things but i wont give away all the secrets lol.

Tbyrd said:
so ak have you had a chance to ride it yet? what do you think of it? Is it night vrs day or just a nice improvement?

I wont be able to ride my sled till january, Im in Alaska and the sled is in Oregon. When I do I tell ya how it works, Anything is better than the stock setup it would bottom out on a 6 inch hole and I only weigh 145 lbs.
Many run this suspension on there nytro and apex mtn's and it is night and day difference. Also the customer service at Timbersled is top notch.
I had there front end kit installed last year and it works excellant. :Rockon:

I was just wondering if this would fit on a fx because it just comes with the arms and fox floats. so i was wondering if these arms would fit on a fx rails with out any different mods.

Back