• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track Cobra or rip saw

Sportfury

Extreme
Website
jakesauto.com
I had the stock ripsaw for the first 6000 miles and now I have the 1.380 cobra. The cobra did seem to work ok new but then it didnt have the bite. I am going to try to keep the sled on the the trail more because this tank is getting heavier as I get older . 12000 miles and still rip in. So I saw that they have a track called the ripsaw plus with built in studs ?? any suggestions . never had studs before.

So I saw that they have a track called the ripsaw plus with built in studs ?? any suggestions . never had studs before.
Camoplast has the Ice Attack XT and Ice Ripper XT with the molded in studs. It is a nice upgrade for when you do encounter icy sections.
If you are looking for security on the icy spots and not launch traction they are the way to go.
There is no "stud vibration" like a conventional studded track would have.
Really liked the Ice Attack that I had on my 02 Viper.

I ran one for a short time on my 2 stroke Viper. (121) I didn't care for it that much. It helps just a bit in icy corners from keeping the rear end from sliding around too much. Yes it's a Ripsaw with small little carbide tips sticking out, not a launch or race track.

Is your Cobra loosing lugs? I like the traction of the Cobra but I know it may not be a good choice for marginal conditions.

I run a intense on my sled and like it so much that I just replaced it with the same thing. Excellent on/off trail track.

I had it o for 3 yrs about 6,000 mi., but caught it on something and got a rip so I replaced. Other than that it was in excellent condition.

Ice Ripper XT .good traction when icy,not like a fully nailed track tho.lugs are a little stiffer because of the molded studs.love the hook-up i get compared to a non-pre molded track.no worries of cooler damage,loose studs or the extra weight flyin around.will buy one again forsure!:flag::flag:

Back