• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track for nytro

thinking of the next track for my nytro, gonna be 136 x 1.5 lug. Have always liked ripsaw as I do alot of hardback and or marginal conditions riding but always had 1.25 lugs. Wanna have a little more off trail capabilities but still will be mostly hard packed riding. Can't decide between 1.5 ripsaw or intense.
Any search I come up with is a few years old and mostly comparing the 1.25 ripsaw to the 1.5 intense, now it's been out a while and wondering if anyone has any first hand comparison of both 1.5 tracks. Thanks

I'm running the 1.6" ice cobra on my 128" nytro and like it. Gives the best of floatation, little ice grip and works good on trails . Take a look may be a option.

I have run both. I currently have a 1.5x136 intense, "wifes nytro " and we like it . That is my preference of the 2.But we ride a lot of softer trails. The ripsaw loves hard trails and may be your better choice . You might want to consider the 1.6 cobra as viperman suggested too, a great track.

Thanks for the info. Probably will stick with ripsaw for hardback.

Like the idea of the prestudded but from what I've seen so far on other people's sleds they still aren't quite the traction of a regular stud. Helps for icy hills/corners n stuff but don't quite cut it if u like holeshots and drag racing. Another thing I've seen on a couple was that it made them have to keep momentum on roads and parking lots n such, if they had good skags they would bite hard and just spin the track. (although if I had to guess that can be helped some with proper suspension setup, not sure how well they had theirs set up)

Back