• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track Type Measurements

HydrogenCyanide

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha RS Nytro
2006 Yamaha Apex
I have a 2014 Yamaha Viper with 129" track that I just purchased. There are several pull through's so I am debating switching the track. Many sites, new and used do not do a very good job of giving you the proper measurements.

What do I need to look for when shopping to ensure track is compatible. Looking for 1.25 lugs with the studs built right in if possible.

I have a 2014 Yamaha Viper with 129" track that I just purchased. There are several pull through's so I am debating switching the track. Many sites, new and used do not do a very good job of giving you the proper measurements.

What do I need to look for when shopping to ensure track is compatible. Looking for 1.25 lugs with the studs built right in if possible.
Ice attack 1.22
The pitch of your track is 2.86

As 74Nitro pointed out, your track has a 2.86 pitch so along with that number and knowing your suspension length is 129", you just need to search for 15" wide x 129" tracks that have the lug height you are looking for. For example the pre-studded track 74Nitro mentions, which is a Camso track part number 9236H, has those dimensions.

should be a 15x129x1.25 , 2.86 pitch.

perfect track would be:

Back