• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TURBO OWNERS ONLY

WHICH TURBO DO YOU HAVE

• SIMONS CPR FRONT MOUNT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LIGHTNING PRO FRONT MOUNT

• BENDER REAR MOUNT

• MC-XPRESS REAR MOUNT

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • MC-XPRESS FRONT MOUNT

• CUSTOM BUILT TURBO

• Total voters
MCX REAR MOUNT. ALMOST 5000 MILES ON IT AND NO MOTOR PROBLEMS AT ALL.

RXHALLER said:
I have a cpr front mount on my 04 warrior for Lake racing and trail riding .

And a Bender rear mt. on my 03 mtn. for mountian riding .

If I had it to do all over again I'd have 2 cpr front mounts.
If I had it to do all over again I'd have 2 cpr front mounts. <<<<(I agree) Liked what I saw at the Novi show CPR has my intrest over the bender..looks like a very durable turbo and well thought out system! ;)!

Come on guys.... Who isn't voting? Last I heard Bender had sold two hundred some turbos so there has to be more than 64 tital between all brands on here.

When i talked to Terry at the shoot out in Brainerd he told me he had sold over 250 at that point. I think there are a lot of fellas that have turbos that don't even participate on the net. I have three buddies with turbos that don't have putors. (one bender and to MC front mounts)

nitro said:
When i talked to Terry at the shoot out in Brainerd he told me he had sold over 250 at that point. I think there are a lot of fellas that have turbos that don't even participate on the net. I have three buddies with turbos that don't have putors. (one bender and to MC front mounts)

That's too bad because they are missing a wealth of info. :rocks:

Back