• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Giveaway Ride Rooms, BOOK NOW!!

A friend of mine had to cancel last minute, so as of an hour ago, there was a 2 bed room available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

myself and gf will be arriving thursday afternoon. bringing 2 extra iron as well in case another sled is needed by others/me.

myself and gf will be arriving thursday afternoon. bringing 2 extra iron as well in case another sled is needed by others/me.
Good deal,cause the old SRX that I let your brother ride is coming along with a full time rider......and Im not sure it will make it through the whole weekend. :o| Hell, Im not sure how it survived back when your brother rode it!! :die Hahaha

See you there ;)!

lol dude i was the one that almost smoked a tree with it and rode it back to the hotel after sappling killer blew a drive axle. still was a great day and weekend.

A friend of mine had to cancel last minute, so as of an hour ago, there was a 2 bed room available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

When are you coming?

I am in Munising at Pictured rock inn, will be at Borders/Comfort inn Thursday morning to see who is riding.

Not sure on room we can talk

My cell is 507 259 2563

Mark

Haven't been around TY much, (an almost 2 year old will do that to you!) Be safe and have fun everyone. Mark, Tom, Brian, Dave, and many other wonderful people I have met over the years, my best to all of you. Wishing I could be there, been a couple of years since I made a give away ride. I know it will be an awesome time as it always is. Take care everyone.
Dan.

Haven't been around TY much, (an almost 2 year old will do that to you!) Be safe and have fun everyone. Mark, Tom, Brian, Dave, and many other wonderful people I have met over the years, my best to all of you. Wishing I could be there, been a couple of years since I made a give away ride. I know it will be an awesome time as it always is. Take care everyone.
Dan.
Good to hear from you you be safe as well sorry TY Manitoba ride did not work out this year
Take care

Dan.

Come on Dan.. get your butt back here. :D

What time are people taking off in the morning tomorrow. Probably get there around 11am. May cruise towards Pictured Rocks if everyone is gone already.

Heading out of home around Noon tomorrow with Daughter. No real ride plans but I am sure we will have a great time! Cant wait and brining plenty of $ for Giveaway tickets.

Back