• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Fun Ride and TY Giveaway Ride Hotels.. filling fast!

Anyone that is not going to make the TY ride for the Giveaway and has booked a room please release your room. We have 13 people on the waiting list looking for rooms.

Thursday for me

Will be up Wednesday night but booked room at hotel next door. At least its walking distance as opposed to the White House.

Pictured Rocks Hotel has rooms available yet if anyone is looking for a place yet. I booked my there today!

We will be there Thursday, but I may end up being the camp cook while everyone is out riding!!! Lol
resize1579891641730.jpg
resize1579891641580.jpg

dang that sucks sno-xr.

On the way. Can’t wait! Busted but to get all 3 ready including a surprise starter solenoid this morning on Phazer but as far as I know they are all good to go. If not gonna hang at hotel and drink! Have some rollers from Thunder for Tom a hood for old Nytro for someone and a Mityvac for testing blow off of someone’s turbo. Hit me up. Anyone else need anything?
68104E0A-36B9-42FD-862B-6D251C279601.jpeg

Back