• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Manitoba ride

Ok BVER FEVER we will see if it makes sence. Here are two more. If it doesn't work it's your fault.

Attachments

• IMGP2210.JPG
    IMGP2210.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 126

Didn't work. I picked add an attachement picked the photo added it. Picked add an attachement the second time pick a different photo then it just postes the last photo. Like I said I suck at this stuff. Here is the second one I tried to send.
:o| :o| :o|

Attachments

• IMGP2209.JPG
    IMGP2209.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMGP2209.JPG
    IMGP2209.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 120
I couldn't make the Saturday ride either, but I talked to Wilson and he said it was great just like Thursday/Friday. Hopefully an annual event. I will definately make all the days next year if it is.
:Rockon: :Rockon:

How about a few trail pics! Lets just say the trails where fantastic as always.

Attachments

• P2240021.jpg
    P2240021.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 128
  • P2250121.jpg
    P2250121.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 111
  • P2250124.jpg
    P2250124.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 110
  • P2260131.jpg
    P2260131.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 121
Smokey - Great meeting with you, and banging thru the fantastic trails we had. Saturday, was just as great as Thurs. & Friday's ride, too bad you missed it.

Great pics man!!!!!!!!

:pics:

Indy said:
Looks like you guys had a great ride. Sorry I missed it, maybe next year.
Indy, it was quite possibly the best riding I have every experienced. Over 1,000 miles in 5 days under super trail conditions. Some portions were extremely fast and trying to follow Bver Fever, Smokey, Kmer and Nos-Pro was a challenge at times. Talking with Mr. Sled and Nos-Pro, we all agreed that those were the best trails we had ever ridden. They even have one-way trails so you don't have to worry about on coming traffic. The conditions were simply awesome, and the 6-8 inches of fresh snow on Thursday was icing on the cake.

Challenge for me was to keep up with Mr. Sled who was trying to keep up with Nos-Pro who was trying to keep up with SRX Twins. We did win however when Nos-Pro missed a turn went into the deep powder and got stuck. Did I mention Mr. Sled kicked my #*$&@ in a race on Lee River.

Back