• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2017-18 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Giveaway Ride or the MN ride? I have Mondays off, so I usually don't head home until Mondays.
That was relating to the Calumet december ride.
I added sunday night at the White House hotel.

Contact info sent for the giveaway ride.
I see that is stuporbowl sunday. Looking forward to NOT seeing the game. :)
Does the motel wait awhile before contacting us? I have not heard from them yet in regards to setting up my reservation.

Does the motel wait awhile before contacting us? I have not heard from them yet in regards to setting up my reservation.

It took almost a week for them to contact me and I happened to be changing phones at the time so I missed the call. When I called them back once phone was up they where ready for my info.

Just looking at the dates for the Fun Ride Jan 13th-15th and want to verify. Usually the rides are Friday thru Sunday, this one is Saturday thru Monday, is that correct? Want to make sure i have the correct days off work. Thanks!

Just looking at the dates for the Fun Ride Jan 13th-15th and want to verify. Usually the rides are Friday thru Sunday, this one is Saturday thru Monday, is that correct? Want to make sure i have the correct days off work. Thanks!

Ya sorry, thats my screw up.. it will be Friday to Sunday. Ill change that.

No worries, just wanted to be sure so I'm there the right days to have some TY Fun! Thanks!

Making my list right now! Thanks for the reminder

I would like to go on the ride January 12th through the 14th I tried to call the hotel but they are closed through December . I left them my number is anybody know how I can book a room there please let me know when you go on a totally Yamaha does everybody meet up at one place and go out and ride.

I would like to go on the ride January 12th through the 14th I tried to call the hotel but they are closed through December . I left them my number is anybody know how I can book a room there please let me know when you go on a totally Yamaha does everybody meet up at one place and go out and ride.

You will have to leave a message or keep calling. I am sorry they are closed, I am sure its a real pain in the butt. We meet every evening in the bars to talk about the next ride and we usually are up and out between 9 and 10 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back