• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2017-18 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although i'm itchin' to try new spots, all these rides are over 24 hours away for me. I might have to get some Northeast rides brewing. Maybe Quebec...any Eastern TY boys want to set up a trip? There's at least 8 of us Mainers out there

Quick few questions on the 3 day rides.
Do you guys/gals generally just head for home right away on sunday, or do ya go for a short ride in the morning on sunday?
Or maybe some of you ride all day Sunday yet?
I understand the folks that have a long haul will most likely head out bright and early.

You seem a little shy or short on words Brother Dan, but i think i hear 'ya. You may be interested in a ride?

Make that 9 of us
You seem a little shy or short on words Brother Dan, but i think i hear 'ya. You may be interested in a ride?
Yes sorry was having technical difficulties.im also from maine & would be

Quick few questions on the 3 day rides.
Do you guys/gals generally just head for home right away on sunday, or do ya go for a short ride in the morning on sunday?
Or maybe some of you ride all day Sunday yet?
I understand the folks that have a long haul will most likely head out bright and early.

If trails are good are usually stay part of the day.

Last edited:
Added Manitoba dates..
Hope that works for you Mark.:p
Great thanks will put in for those dates......hope to see you all then
Have a great day!

If trails are good are usually stay part of the day.
Yeah...I've been debating if I should add Sunday night onto my reservation, then I can ride some more then have a hot shower and a short nap before heading back Sunday night.

Yeah...I've been debating if I should add Sunday night onto my reservation, then I can ride some more then have a hot shower and a short nap before heading back Sunday night.

They will allow a late check out sometimes if the hotel is no overly busy.

Hope you guys don't mid an rx1 and nytro coming along on the giveaway ride and end of season ride. I'm working on a couple more vacation days so dad and I can tag along on one more ride. We will be the guys with old Yamaha sleds :4STroke::yam:

Is there events/rides planned at the Give-away ride on Thursday February 1st and monday February 5th?
Just trying to figure out my travel days.
Thanks.

The sleds are ready for the fun ride, give away, and last ride. Bring the snow please. We can't wait to see you all there! We are patiently waiting for the white stuff while watching the leaves fall off the trees.
downloadfile (1).jpeg

Booked my room for the giveaway ride last night. Thanks for everything Tom!
Awesome!

Is there events/rides planned at the Give-away ride on Thursday February 1st and monday February 5th?
Just trying to figure out my travel days.
Thanks.
Those days depend on who will be around and what the trails are like by then.

The sleds are ready for the fun ride, give away, and last ride. Bring the snow please. We can't wait to see you all there! We are patiently waiting for the white stuff while watching the leaves fall off the trees.
View attachment 130360

Are you staying at Boarders for the Give-away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back