• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2017-18 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the motel wait awhile before contacting us? I have not heard from them yet in regards to setting up my reservation.
I still have not heard from the Boarders Inn in regards to booking a room for the Giveaway ride in February.

Well three of us Indiana boys will come to the ride in January 12th 13th and 14th if we can get a hold of the hotel and make sure we have a room

Well three of us Indiana boys will come to the ride in January 12th 13th and 14th if we can get a hold of the hotel and make sure we have a room

Lol. They are a little slow in the off season. Sorry. It’s worth the wait. They will get back to u.

Ok can't wait to meet you and the Ty folks we will have fun hope we can get a room and they are not full

I sure hope it snows for the ride looks like a late start for them

Yes things are not looking to great right now :(
Was thinking the same. Just a few weeks til the Houghton ride and trail cameras up there show a lot of vegetation.

X3..... yuck! They lost quite a bit of snow. Cold front coming in next week. Don't know if that's going to help.

MRSLED what is your opinion on how much snow is needed to have the ride I have not seen those e trails early in the year to know how much snow is needed to cover rocks and what not ??

MRSLED what is your opinion on how much snow is needed to have the ride I have not seen those e trails early in the year to know how much snow is needed to cover rocks and what not ??

I would like to see at least 12" but would prefer 18" to 24". Lets keep our fingers crossed.

I would like to see at least 12" but would prefer 18" to 24".

That sounds a lot like something my old girlfriend would say:)

I do think we will see the switch flip real soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back