• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Site Info everyone should now!!

Hi everyone, I just want to let you know that I am very pleased to hear so many good things posted... each one of these pushes me to hold on and think about all the good that has come from the site as well as the impact it has made on their lives.

THANK YOU!!

thank you for the site and the time it saves all of us. i have met and sledded with a lot of good people i have met through ty. ty would not be what it is without you and the mods that keep us all on topic.

Tom as most of the other members posted don't let the other 1% destroy what you have worked so hard at build. I joined the site about 3 yrs ago and I have had nothing but RESPECT for what you have done with the site. I have met you twice both at the give-away ride and rode with you last year and I can tell your not a asshole you have nothing but compassion for the site. I have sent many people to this site for help and if I didn't believe in this site. I wouldn't of driven to Muni to meet you and all the great members that make this site fun for me to log into everyday.

If you need help in any way I m willing to do what I can.

Without any doubt, I come here for answers before ANY dealer. The vast majority of members here are beyond helpful and friendly. I, like most members, have got to credit this resource for keeping my 14000 mile abused machine reliable and on the trail. I've made friends here and personally feel good when I get a chance to offer my experience and insight (for what its worth). The community that is TY has a very warm and positive feel overall despite the handful of "meatheads" that occasionally show up.
MOST OF US CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE THIS SITE! ;)!

Back