• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Site Info everyone should now!!

All I can say is you have done a great job, and that's y TY is the best site out there. Its the first site I have ever became a paying member of. its the less I could do to thank you for all your hard work.

P.s. I meet you at the Milwaukee show this year you seem like the guys I ride with just want to talk sled.

Tom keep up the GREAT JOB and if I can do anything to help out let me know. I meet Tom twice this year and he is a FIRST CLASS GUY and run an awesome site. I have picked up a LOT of good things on both sides and enjoyed sharing my SSX project with everyone when I was doing that project.

Tom- Everyone knows this is the most informative site for sleds bar none. Unfortunately, just like some companies find out, bigger is not always better.

So how can we make it better (for you)?
A) Well you could pretty well ignore everything and let everyone run amuck watch the site turn into another HCS where threads run 10 pages of mind numbing bashing. (pretty sure most don't want that.)

B) Delete what you don't like. Without explanation, let people learn whats acceptable. When they log in and posts/thread are deleted maybe they'll get the hint.

c) Weed out the bad apples. How? Start with $$$
Let me be the first to say I would support a pay for site. I know I'm not supporting member (yet) but think this site is very worth it.

D) Lower you expectations. People love to complain, put them behind a computer and it only makes it worse. I used to work in retail and it was miserable. Why? you only meet the people that aren't happy. LOL

Hope you can find something that works out for ya, your site rules.
See ya on the trails,
Guy

Just so you know Tom, I think that you're a big a-hole. I was sure that Bombardier owned this website, I've won every keyboard race that I've ever entered and I hate snowmobiling.

Seriously though, I met you in 2002 when you were creating a 136" SX chassis sled and saw the twinkle in your eye. Hang on to those feelings, eject the naysayers and keep doing what you're doing.

It is appreciated, even if you have the runs ;):D

Scott

Tom I declined the moderator job once already but if you need the help I will step up and help out anyway I can because this site is worth it!

I just wanted to post this. It was a PM I got tonight.

(Hey I know your from Sheboygan and you know a lot obout tracks and stuff and I can't figure out my apex mnt..if you could help us out or meet up with us that would be awesome..we are in Sheboygan falls right off of --.
Thanks for any help)

I went over and give these guys a hand a GREAT GROUP of guys. If it was not for the hard work Tom has done, I would of never meet them and with what I have learned from TY we were able fine what happen and how to fix it.

Yes this site helps out a lot..if not for this site apex 06 wouldn't have been able to help us out..and with 12 Yamaha's sitting in my yard and shop I need this site lol

Tom
I came across your site a couple of months ago. I was having a issue with my sled, so I posted my problem. I was floored by the positive help I received. Since then, in reading the posts I have learned both the good and bad points of my sled. (having owned every major brand over the years, they all have bad points). My point is that your site does a lot of good for a lot of people, you just may not see it all the time.
Roz

P.S. Just sent in my membership money, which I think should be mandatory for all.

Which is why donations or members signing up to be VIP should be pouring in. Yet we have to plead with members to help out I just dont get people some time. They seem to think this site runs by itself and costs nothing.

I can't live without TY. Became a member right before i got my Nytro back in 2009, and have been on here since then. It's the first thing I check when i get up in the morning, and the last thing before i go to bed.

If I got a problem or wonder about something about the sled, I check TY before i call my dealer.

The guys on here are the best. Don't let those 2% ruin it for the rest of us.

Keep up the good work Tom ;)!

Back