• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ulmer h helix?

dmaxx

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper RTX, 2012 Apex XTX, 2010 Vector LTX, 2000 AC Z-370..fast
Can anyone tell me if this is a Ulmer H helix? Seller says it came from them and I see a Dalton logo on it. Would like to knpw the angle to see if it would work with my RTX Big
helix.jpg
Venom clutching.

That doesn’t look anything like the Helix’s Ulmer Racing supplies in their clutch kits. Unless something has changed recently that’s from another kit. Also highly unlikely Dale will give out the angles, he’s tight lipped when it comes to proprietary cuts he does for clutch kits, as he should be.

That doesn’t look anything like the Helix’s Ulmer Racing supplies in their clutch kits. Unless something has changed recently that’s from another kit. Also highly unlikely Dale will give out the angles, he’s tight lipped when it comes to proprietary cuts he does for clutch kits, as he should be.
He may tell you he he made them for. He has for me.

That doesn’t look anything like the Helix’s Ulmer Racing supplies in their clutch kits. Unless something has changed recently that’s from another kit. Also highly unlikely Dale will give out the angles, he’s tight lipped when it comes to proprietary cuts he does for clutch kits, as he should

He may tell you he he made them for. He has for me.
OK, All Daltons I have seen have the angles on them. Confusing to say the least.

Any helix you order from Dale himself, or any shop he deals with will have the angles engraved as long as it isn’t part of a “kit”. Helix’s he cut for Proline, 2 Kool, Bender, etc. for kits always have codes stamped on them as identifiers, but no angles.

Any helix you order from Dale himself, or any shop he deals with will have the angles engraved as long as it isn’t part of a “kit”. Helix’s he cut for Proline, 2 Kool, Bender, etc. for kits always have codes stamped on them as identifiers, but no angles.
Maybe it came from one of those kits then.

Back