• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Kit on Snow - Any Experience Yet?

The sleds that were running 121mph had .920 tracks with picks, don't know how long, but were hooking up! Also had gearing and clutching done. And probably other things they wouldn't show.

The stocker GT's were still running .920 tracks with agressive picks, but were geared, and clutched mildly, or not at all. These ran thru the gun at 116.3-116.7mph

Bob G ran a guys GT thru which was all bone stock, stock track with picks, and ran 114.6, but only had 7 miles on it.

The 2 sleds that had 1 with reverse, and 1 without reverse, both had .920 tracks with picks, clutching and gearing. These 2 sleds were within 1 mph I do believe.

So to take a stock 136 Attak, with the exception of clutching, thru the radar at 116.7mph, that is a huge gain, and shows it was faster than the stocker GT, and just as fast as the other stocker GT's with gearing, mild clutching, and .920 tracks.

RPM's were 9,900 off of the bottle, and 10,500 with the bottle for a moment, then dropped to 10,300, which showed I was too rich on fuel.

Allen is sending me a new helix setup, and will raise RPM's about 300, which should really make it go.

As far as the dream meter, I saw 132 on the nitrous run, but then was watching so I wouldn't hit the radar guys.

Didn't look at the dream meter most, but can tell you the sleds were flyin'!!!

Back