• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer phazer bushing kit pictures? anyone? anyone?

BETHEVIPER

Lifetime Member
anyone install the Ulmer spindle kit? what came with it and any pictures? He is on vacation and I would like to know if I should wait for next week to order or do something else quicker.

If you order off the website they will get shipped still.

Kit comes with 4 bushings for in the spindle, push old bushings out of spindle, push new ones in.

If you order off the website they will get shipped still.

Kit comes with 4 bushings for in the spindle, push old bushings out of spindle, push new ones in.
look at you working on vacation. Self employment problem I share.

So the spacers are not included? Are these the stock style with the babeted style material or like your bushing kits for the arms?.

Stock material but 50% wider than stock (more support area). I can not make these out of the Oilite material because it's too thin and cracks.

https://shop.ulmerracing.com/Ski-Bo...&browse=-71253&shopBy=-26776&catalogId=-11683

If you order the $39.95 kit it is just the 4 bushings that go in the spindle.

If you order the $110.99 kit it is the 4 spindle housing bushings, 2 long collars that go through the spindle, and 4 large spacers for each side of spindle (virtually all you need except the bolt).

Back