• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

video: phazer mtn lite in some deep

I rode the Mt. lite this weekend and giggled like a school girl. The sled is very nimble and the power was snappier than I expected. Didn't have any deep snow to try it out in but the way it handles I think it will be a blast in the powder. Climbed a decent wind drift cornice with it and launched over the top. On the way up I was thinking Uh Oh I hope I have enough power to pull this off, but it kept pulling and got me over. All in all very fun to ride. I was impressed enough that I called and bought one this morning (for the girlfriend ;)! ). She really enjoyed riding it too. She has ridden my Apex a few times but I think the size and power are intimidating and the Phazer was very easy for her to handle and definitly added to the fun factor.

JP - Great videos, looks like you have a few miles on the sled now, probably more that anyone else out there. Curious what kind of MPG's you are getting.

Back