• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper prices

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
Do the Viper prices seem high to anyone? You can get a turbo Cat for same or less, 35 more Hp same chassis. . I will now wait for the Cat bashing..........

STAIN said:
Do the Viper prices seem high to anyone? You can get a turbo Cat for same or less, 35 more Hp same chassis. . I will now wait for the Cat bashing..........
Yes they do.

As would I, but with comparable power.
My buddy just checked on a 2014 Turbo LXR and it was the same as a VIper

I think there high 11800 is crazy but you got to pay to play

My buddy use to sell the blade sleds and I thought , there is no way I would pay that much for a sled ....and they were 15,000 to 17,000 for them back then ....now look at us ......those things were way ahead of there times ...awesome sleds rode great.....not much for of trail but on trail they were the best .....IMO.....

Prices do seem high.

Don't appear to be any rebates or advantages to buying early.

(I know, I know - they're trying to create a herd mentality. Buy now, we're running out. Likely wait until first year adjustments are made in any event).

Usually if you are loyal to your dealer, they will cut you some sort of break. My dealer nocked off a considerable amount of money for spring order. Will you be able to buy cheaper ones once they are left over sure, will there be left overs maybe? I was not willing to take the chance, so I spring ordered :Rockon:

Dealer I went to had a 2012 800 rush for $10,000 I snowchecked a 2 yr newer machine for $11,500 + setup and got the 5 yrs warranty for $100. Don't feel too bad I guess but with prices escalating this may be my last new one. Too much cash

09nytro said:

My buddy use to sell the blade sleds and I thought , there is no way I would pay that much for a sled ....and they were 15,000 to 17,000 for them back then ....now look at us ......those things were way ahead of there times ...awesome sleds rode great.....not much for of trail but on trail they were the best .....IMO.....
And where is Blade now??

DeepFrz said:
For the same price I would much rather have a Yamaha built engine... just saying.
There is nothing wrong with the Suzuki built engine in the turbo cat, it was the cat built stuff that crapped out like the clutches and chain case.....

Mighty said:
09nytro said:

And where is Blade now??
Going to make a come back ...lol....but they will be 20,000...lol..... :sled1:

09nytro said:
Mighty said:
09nytro said:

And where is Blade now??
Going to make a come back ...lol....but they will be 20,000...lol..... :sled1:

Take a close look at the Polaris Rush and take a look at the the blade they my look a like. If you what a blade call team fast and they can still the blade.

My RTX SE was $11,500.00 out the door. Your not touching a 2014 Turbo Cat for anythng under $13,500.00

The Yamaha Spring Power Surge offer is better than any of what the other manufacturers are offering IMO....... 3 year warranty, 2.99% financing takes the cake. Extra goodies as a bonus too.....

Cory S said:
My RTX SE was $11,500.00 out the door. Your not touching a 2014 Turbo Cat for anythng under $13,500.00

The Yamaha Spring Power Surge offer is better than any of what the other manufacturers are offering IMO....... 3 year warranty, 2.99% financing takes the cake. Extra goodies as a bonus too.....

Not sure of your location Cory S... But in NE WI I was quoted less than $13K OTD for a new Turbo Cat. I also found that the lowest OTD price is just under $12K for the RTX SE. Both of these quotes are with 5% sales tax.

Back