• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wanted Northern lower MI rental for the winter

bottlerocket

Lifetime Member
Looking for a place to rent for the winter. Lost the place I had by a yearly renter. Interested in any snow belt area. Thanks Todd

My wife is in real estate up here so I will have her look around and email you

So around Gaylord, grayling and up

09nytro said:

Any where in the area. Change would be nice. Ill even do grayling.... as a matter of fact how about I take Jammies spot?

bottlerocket said:
09nytro said:

Any where in the area. Change would be nice. Ill even do grayling.... as a matter of fact how about I take Jammies spot?

That's fine....but I don't think he gave it up ...but I can always make new spots....wife is on it for u

Cadillac

I have been renting ole grannies place in cadillac for the last 10 years 3 bed 2 bath 2 1/2 garage, fireplace , fully furnished, she goes south in the winter for 8 months , rent has been 2k upfront on labor day and you pay all utilities they run about 150 a month not including cable or net ,it has nat gas.

BTW neighbors hate noise , need to be a non partier or do it somewere else like lpl lodge , no drunk laps around the house at 230am , i may bale on it this year due to work load , you can ride from the house to mcguires no problem.

pm if interested

I will have to check this with the home owner (mom) but we have a nice place in Micheywe addition just outside of Gaylord.

Best to just call me and we can talk. You would be abel to park your trailer there all winter or leave the sleds in the garage...... but lets talk. this would be very informal of a deal.

Tod 2607019033

Back