• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Watch turbo bolt

Yamaha will come out with it and I am guessing this will happen next week.

Problem is...these guys are riding now so a temp fix with High Temp gasket maker on the threads works just fine.

Checked my 2 outside ones and all tight but how do you get at the back one? I have the exhaust out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sent this to my dealer as they are not aware of this situation.

Attachments

• IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 407
Checked my 2 outside ones and all tight but how do you get at the back one? I have the exhaust out.

The pic shown with the arrows pointing to the 2 bolts.....there is a window behind the left outer bolt. You will find the 3rd bolt thru that window and can get at it with a socket and universal joint...but it's not fun.

Very weird. I have 50 and cannot tighten mine. Very solid. Been checking them, and wondering when they will loosen

I don't think they will loosen. There is no way mine were tight from the factory.

I don't think they will loosen. There is no way mine were tight from the factory.
Sound like my primary clutch falling off into my hands after turning puller just snug

Guys with loose turbo bolts can you post which model you have? Mines a Rtx le and one of the last ones off the line and the 2 bolts I could get to were right at 50 ft lbs. Maybe they had a problem early on or mid run and caught it and all won't be affected. Also a side note whoever developed the heat shield should not be allowed to develop another part again. What a pain in the a..

Back