• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Watch turbo bolt

Will be sure to keep an eye on mine this winter. Jeez...you would think stuff like this would be caught during the years of testing and that they would have come up with something that wouldn't loosen like this. Grrrr.

Is this bolt accessible without pulling muffler?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Should be able to see these bolts even with the exhaust and guard on....as seen in the pic.

This place is an outstanding resource.

Thank-you....... Joe
joe just remove the side cover and look in .mine are still tight .

What is the torque spec for these bolts? Mine looked and felt tight didn't want to crank then down too tight

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

What size nordlock do we need to fit the bolt? And what size wrench fits the heads is there something in the tool kit that you can get on them with or should I add a tool to it?

What size nordlock do we need to fit the bolt? And what size wrench fits the heads is there something in the tool kit that you can get on them with or should I add a tool to it?

10 mm bolt. 13 mm head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is something to check on all for sure. After reading this post I checked mine with 0 miles on it and they were far from tight.

Great info on this site.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Back