• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

We Got SNOW in DA UP!

Any word from Munising, Seney or Manistique? Are the trails swamps still open water and trails still snirty?

I will be able to tell you on friday we are going to that area thursday night. they are in the middle of a blizzard as of this morning from talking to local cabin owner and trails are suposed to be in good to great condition but I wont know for sure till we ride. are you tring to plan a trip? what days. maybe I could logon and give you an update when we get some miles on. with any luck we will ride thursday night.

I will be able to tell you on friday we are going to that area thursday night. they are in the middle of a blizzard as of this morning from talking to local cabin owner and trails are suposed to be in good to great condition but I wont know for sure till we ride. are you tring to plan a trip? what days. maybe I could logon and give you an update when we get some miles on. with any luck we will ride thursday night.
Are you awear there is a TY group ride there this weekend? I'll be there Thursday afternoon also along with others.. For the most part I think most are staying @ Comfort Inn

We are planning on going somewhere on Friday. I'm trying to decide to go to the UP or to the lower. Looks like there are more places to ride in the lower (if I were to believe groomer reports) which is surprising...

I will be able to tell you on friday we are going to that area thursday night. they are in the middle of a blizzard as of this morning from talking to local cabin owner and trails are suposed to be in good to great condition but I wont know for sure till we ride. are you tring to plan a trip? what days. maybe I could logon and give you an update when we get some miles on. with any luck we will ride Thursday night.
We are planning on leaving Friday. I'd appreciate an update if you get an opportunity. Thanks brother!

I will be in seney Thursday was wondering if i i could meet up with you guys on Friday. Plus would love to get me a ty hat.

We are planning on leaving Friday. I'd appreciate an update if you get an opportunity. Thanks brother!
There certainly seems to be enough snow to ride with lots more on the way haven't rode any miles yet

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

Well we rode from seney to Munising on the way there not bad. We got past bear trap on 8 and it turned into mogul trail al the way to shingleton. Went to Munising helped a guy at the gas station whos front track shock froze in compressed position had have him pour hot water on it to free it up. It was on a2012 skidoo 800.

Yes! That can happen....
Never heard of such a thing. I consider it normal for one to freeze over night in the extended position. Pickup and pound the back end of the sled a couple times and its good to go. Never heard of a suspension freezing in the compressed position, especially while riding. Should have enough movement to keep things from freezing. Sounds like a design or setting issue... Was the rider large pegging the suspension down?

Back