• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Weenie Roast?

turbine man said:
Thanks STOPDROP that turbo cat really runs, you are great to race with. we had a great time, allready looking foward to next year. Hope that cat doesnt get to much faster, its allways right there. thanks for the video clip. Lazy lake was a grin you cant find better people to hang around with, thanks for all the input, jeff

I feel the same way, but........ I will run you down sooner or later, just need some more dialing in, your sled was better in those conditions for sure. I think on Lazy Lakeconditions we would be trading wins! It's all in fun to me, hope no one takes it personal!

It was definetly a good time lots of racing even though the lake was a little rough! It was good to see those yammi running good because they were out numbered 25 to 1 but those cats are really running and require half the work to go fast but truly impressive! Congrats Jeff the sled ran good now just get that intercooler welded up and your good to go!

P.S. Your welcome looks like those injectors were the ticket!

I wish I would have chatted with you guys.I was impressed with how hard your stage 2 supercharger ran!

Thanks Ryan, the yamahas were few a far this weekend, it was fun beating up on the turbo cats, still think there is some more left for next year. Wish we could have said hi also, was way to much fun being in front. The sled makes lots of power in a few feet, amd the 11/4 ripsaw hooked pretty good. Glad you are getting around better forsure will hookup next time jeff

Back