• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally - Look Ou Weenie Roast Here I Come

Can’t wait to see this run! I was going to turn mine up to 12lbs and run it but will get my #*$&@ handed to me in King of the Trail.(sucks I can’t run stock turbo) I’m also running studder with Ignition module. See ya Thursday or Friday

You better check the vinn number. Just joking. Sounds amazing good luck. My brother is up there with a group of cats since Sunday. Here is some pics from yesterdayView attachment 138626 View attachment 138627

I don't want him hijack the thread, but since you mentioned you know people currently trail riding up there now, can you get a conditions report? Really hoping for the trails to hold up through Friday.
Also, hoping to see some of the members here at the races Sat.

ypu I wish they would come out with a standard bracket set they would all follow. You never know 2 wks ago they threw my 15 with 2tage 1 MPI in the 1000 CC or more turbo/mod and it took 2nd in class and 3rd at the top gun. It all depends ion the track. They had overworked the snow and I was on the 1.6" paddle track and creamed 153" Sidewinders and CAT 1100 turbos with 300 hp + flashes because they were running 1" tracks and could not hook up on the ice or the snow track.

I wont be there till Saturday morning. going trail riding in Gogebic and a little testing to get used to mission control then coming down to Cable Saturday morning. going to be a full day I am running both sleds.

trail riding in Gogebic
Hope the snow holds up. Too warm here. Trails went from the best of the season on Sunday to a flowing river of mud on Monday.

I don't want him hijack the thread, but since you mentioned you know people currently trail riding up there now, can you get a conditions report? Really hoping for the trails to hold up through Friday.
Also, hoping to see some of the members here at the races Sat.
I sent him a message and will pm you when I get daily reports so this thread don’t get jacked out of respect for Yamadog.

Thanks but I get jacked all the time :drink:

2 hrs from home it's 4:22 pm and this thing is as close to an outlaw as it can be and still run the 1000 stock turbo class as can be. It took forever but is worth every day hats off to Allen!!! I am running it dialed back this weekend until I get good real-time data logged.

I also found out the weenie roast website is wrong and there is racing Friday night also under the lights.

Thanks but I get jacked all the time :drink:

2 hrs from home it's 4:22 pm and this thing is as close to an outlaw as it can be and still run the 1000 stock turbo class as can be. It took forever but is worth every day hats off to Allen!!! I am running it dialed back this weekend until I get good real-time data logged.

I also found out the weenie roast website is wrong and there is racing Friday night also under the lights.

Sounds like it will be a monster! Can't wait to see it run. What kind of racing Fri? Drags maybe?

Sounds like it will be a monster! Can't wait to see it run. What kind of racing Fri? Drags maybe?
Allen Ulmer gave me a schedule that is different than the posted schedule on Lakewoods site. Friday is outlaws and 1000 trail stock turbo and this is built to the upper end of that class it is a stock f1100 turbo out of an old Arctic Cat that dies qualify. I am calling them on the way up to confirm Friday night racing.

SATURDAY, MARCH 3, 2017
319a67905d4dfe4e7bcbf9f3eabc3286_f506.png

9:00 am -- Ice Speed Run & Ice Drags Registration

10:00 am -- Ice Speed Run Races Start

10:30 am -- Lakewoods Ice Bar & Grill - Served lakeside in the Gazebo

Serving Hamburgers, Chili, Snacks, & Beverages

11:30 am to 2:00 pm -- Klement's Sausage Weenie Roast

Sponsored by: Klement's Sausages

d8d412c547d0091fd93191d4ddc3755d_f504.png

1:00 pm -- Grudge Match Snow Drags Start near Weenie

Roast Track

-- Up to 4 racers at a time - Each winner get $10 plus

a chance to win the $250 cash drawing

3:00 pm -- Ice Drag Races Start

7:00 pm -- Awards Presentation in Buck's Bar @ Lakewoods For The Fastest Weenie Class Winners Trophies, Cash Purse Dispersment and the Grudge Match Cash Drawing For The $250 Winner! - Lakewoods Bar & Grill

Just found this on a Cable Area trail report website:

New this year - The Four Seasons Shootout!
Presented by 515 Racing
Friday Night under the lights
Outlaw race: $250 to the winner, $100 entry fee
Stock Turbo rules: Trail track, trail suspension, trail stud. $1500 to the winner, $100 entry fee
All sleds will be teched after 1st round
Saturday Day Races
Outlaw race: $2500 to the winner, $100 entry fee
King of the trail rules: Trail studs only. $1500 to the winner, $100 entry fee
Naturally aspirated rules: trail studs, trail tack. $50 entry fee
100% of entries will be purse given
Call Aaron with tech questions:515-577-3046
Call Luke with event questions: 515-991-6217
Hourly giveaways
Brand new snowmobile raffle (must be present to win)

Allen Ulmer gave me a schedule that is different than the posted schedule on Lakewoods site. Friday is outlaws and 1000 trail stock turbo and this is built to the upper end of that class it is a stock f1100 turbo out of an old Arctic Cat that dies qualify. I am calling them on the way up to confirm Friday night racing.

SATURDAY, MARCH 3, 2017
319a67905d4dfe4e7bcbf9f3eabc3286_f506.png

9:00 am -- Ice Speed Run & Ice Drags Registration

10:00 am -- Ice Speed Run Races Start

10:30 am -- Lakewoods Ice Bar & Grill - Served lakeside in the Gazebo

Serving Hamburgers, Chili, Snacks, & Beverages

11:30 am to 2:00 pm -- Klement's Sausage Weenie Roast

Sponsored by: Klement's Sausages

d8d412c547d0091fd93191d4ddc3755d_f504.png

1:00 pm -- Grudge Match Snow Drags Start near Weenie

Roast Track

-- Up to 4 racers at a time - Each winner get $10 plus

a chance to win the $250 cash drawing

3:00 pm -- Ice Drag Races Start

7:00 pm -- Awards Presentation in Buck's Bar @ Lakewoods For The Fastest Weenie Class Winners Trophies, Cash Purse Dispersment and the Grudge Match Cash Drawing For The $250 Winner! - Lakewoods Bar & Grill
That’s dated 2017

I called them and it is correct schedule just arrived at the walleye lodge and will be testing in an hour. I got a chance at 6 am to drop onto the small lake at my shop and do a quick burn OMG I do have clutching to do bounced rev limiter at wot 9900 rpms

Yesterday went great Ulmer is dead on the clutching pings rev limiter 2 times on launch when track spins. I did find out how far you can go on a full tank of fuel....about 3/4 of a mile then you have to walk back for more:o|

1 gal fuel cell must top off after each run.
Trail riding the 15 till noon then off to cable see you there look for the burgundy dodge 2500 with 26' white car hauler.

Back