• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

<<We'll be riding round the corner when it comes>&a

08NitroRTX

VIP Member
Palmer, Alaska 61`11'06.31"N/149`55'21.13"W
Website
www.nytro23.com
It will NOT be long now!!!
This is about 20 miles from my house and the truck and sled are sitting @ about 1700' elevation! This was taken about 2:30 PM today. Snow was about 2500' level.

Here comes the snow!...........

05-07411.jpg

05-07412.jpg

Lucky you!! :Rockon: It got down to a chilly 42 here last night but snow is still a long way off.

What is the trail on the right side of the first picture for? Is there a house up there?

Man you guys are a tough sale! I guess you don't want the hear I had to scrape frost off the windshield of the truck today! ;)
I love winter!! No really I do!

These pics were taken in a Gold mining area. That is a switchback to get up and down the side of the Mt. In the first pic the top of those mts are above 3500' and it's WAY steeper than it looks!

Oh and no fair pickin on my 20 year old truck! It's got 241,000 miles and counting! Still gets 20mph on the highway even with the 305x50x20 tires on her! She uses a little oil though! (damn near like a 2 stroke!) She don't like pulling the 24' enclosed loaded at all though!!! I like having the sled in the back because the value increases like 5 fold!

Yeah, it's coming..... think I can smell it in the air. Chilly 33 this morning @ 7000 ft. I know higher it's gotta be close.

Let it snow!!!

by looking at your pic it looks like it snowing at the 8' mark. it only looks like 2' from te top of your truck :drink: :tg:

Back