• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

wellnut

parts store

Most automotive parts stores will have rivnuts.I believe they are 6mm nuts.shane

If you have a NAPA around they sell them. Many Power and Ag equipment dealers stock them. Or you can order them online fro McMaster Carr. If you get them from McMaster Carr the smallest box they sell is 50.

I suspect it is rivnut that snoman is looking for. The problem is if he has ruined one, he now has a 10mm hole that has to be filled and most rivnuts available at NAPA or others may be smaller in diameter. The original in the kit was AVK Industries A-L series and as a replacement I recommend the 17.27mm(in length) rivnut. They are not easy to find. I would say Walmart does not have them, McMaster-Carr does in packs of 25, part number 94020A387. Shipping was fast. If you are installing a skid plate, check out post subject: skid plate rivnut install

I sould have said, I got mine from NAPA. This way I did not have to order them from Mcmaster Carr.
OH JohnDeere and Toro used them in their older large frame garden tractors

sobfrogg

Back