• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What boots do you guys use ???

JDMCRX

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Website
www.jbauto.ca
I got a new set of boots last year there nice and warm but there too heavy . Looking for alternative. Something thats light and fits in the foot wells :p

I dunno if the yami boots are any good anyone post what u like.

Josh

JDMCRX said:
I got a new set of boots last year there nice and warm but there too heavy . Looking for alternative. Something thats light and fits in the foot wells :p

I dunno if the yami boots are any good anyone post what u like.

Josh

I use Trukke Thunder Snow. My family all have Trukke brand. The Thunder Snow have a removable liner. Great boots warm, light and easy to walk in. They have a heel strap that keeps your socks up when you have to walk in them.

Dave

I bought a set of Yammy Trashers or was that thashers? Altimate made the same boot, or one that looks very similar. Both boots leak from the top seam. I knock the snow off each time i get on the sled , and then i'm ok, Would NOT buy again!

I use Rocky Gore-Tex 1200 g. thinsulate boots.

I was looking for snowmobile specific boots but with my heigth, and relatively small selection in pants and bibs that are long enough, I need a high boot. Aside from that these are light, warm, fit in the wells, waterproof, and breathable. The only thing they don't have is a little more ankle support.

Do these (Trukkes, HMK's, Altima's ,etc...) keep your feet warm when you stop moving too? Last thing I'd want is to spend $100+ on a pair of boots that look great, and work while riding, but don't work when you need them the most (broken down, snowed in, etc...) Are they like ski-boots, or MX boots? Great for the application, but you wouldn't want to camp or hike in them?

i have a set of sno rider moon style boots that worked very wellto keep you warm, were light weight, and comfy. and i have a set of ckx boots which also keep you warm, but the soles came apart and needed to be reglued and they're on the heavy side. both sets were reasonably cheap, like 50 buck a set. i myself like the sno riders better and would buy another pair if i can find another set.

I bought a pair of "Acton" boot last year,they are made of rubber at the bottom to keep you dry and made of thinsula inside to keep you warm.

Good to -75 celcius,best boots i ever bought. 130$

I wear just a pair of texas steer insulated work boots, the only time my feet get cold is when i stand on the ice for half a day at radar runs other than that pretty good boots, i think they are about 7 or 8 years old now might be time to upgrade this year.

boots

I ride in a really old set of Yammy boots. I really liked them, I think I've had them for like 10 years now. There is like no sole left (hurts to walk across gravel) and I have stud holes in the tops of them! I need a new set this year. Still haven't made up my mind yet. I was thinking about that new Klim boot. But I'm not going to spend a ton of money on them. Good post!

i bought klim adrenalins, havent had them in the cold yet, but they feel great when i wear them around the house and lots of support also.

i just bought some fxr adrenaline-x boots.the yamaha polar boots are good also made by fxr.boots are a hard choice to decide its best to find abunch of models and try them on.

Back