• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Last season, I put on a new fully clipped track and new hyfax along with a bunch of new bearings. Got 400 miles and cooked the hyfax at the bend. We had a very short season but, when we could ride it was excellent. I think I had the track too tight and will try a 2" sag with no weights pulling on the track. This year, I installed the new Dupont hyfax and the low snow wheels at the bend to hopefully correct the problem with a 2" sag on the track. I certainly hope I don't damage the track clips with the new Dupont hyfax. What can I expect?

2011 Apex XTX

Installed Hyfax

Paid 38.50$ for 2 knock off hyfax , hit left hand hand with hammer huge blood blister , stripped out 1 hyfax screw , leaked gas on garage floor.

Priceless

;):D

Shipped out my floats to oft to get them retrofitted for my skinz front end! Next in line will be the rear shocks, getting sent to pioneer along with the floats for a revalve.

sheetwright said:
Picked up a 128" ripsaw, and ordered my vanamburg tunnel cooler

I think you'll be very happy with the 128" on the Nytro. ;)! I had the Hacksaw but I believe it's the little extra length that helps balance the sled.

ordered skid bushings for rx and viper. ordered headlamp bulbs for venture.

Trail Tank and pro design racing tether showed up today. Talked to Justin at Full Power and my sled should be ready for next weekend, thinking about taking it to the Ohio, NY Sno Bash grass drags. Picked up 5 gallons of VP C16 fuel for it this afternoon and continued chipping away at my Viper mod build.

newfie09xtx said:
Ordered my new yamaha-klim gear today from www.powersports1.com. Awesome service and incredible prices!

I can't open your link for some reason but are they a CDN company? If not, what is shipping like from them?

They are in the US. Shipped to me was $40 (USPS). Their pricing is very low. I saved about 350$ ordering from them versus locally. I am not sure what I will get charged for duty when it gets to my door but I am sure it will still be worth it. (Does anyone know how to tell this?)

When I called them to see what they had I was looking for all black gear. They have black jackets but dont have black bibs. So I went with blue jacket and blue bib. (pics on the site) The only thing I ran into is sizing. I couldn't find anyone in my area that had klim gear in stock to try on the sizes. My buddy had a large I tried that on but found it a bit small hopefully x-large isnt way to big. Hope that helps.

Back