• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Headed out this afternoon on my Viking to help one buddy shut down his cabin for the summer and to help another buddy drink whatevers left over from this winter.

David :Rockon:

Put on OFT's relocator, 4" slim jim's and a 12V DC plug. Heading out soon for some mileage :Rockon:

You'll never see an No-Tec in my garage. Way to many of them end up on a leash 50 miles from camp. The only two smoke I would consider is the Poo 600 Indy SP. Something about that sled makes me want one. Will always have a Yammie though. A-B and back is way more important then lighter weight.

vector06 said:
You'll never see an No-Tec in my garage. Way to many of them end up on a leash 50 miles from camp. The only two smoke I would consider is the Poo 600 Indy SP. Something about that sled makes me want one. Will always have a Yammie though. A-B and back is way more important then lighter weight.

Same here, although I do like the Pro-R as well, but that new 600 Indy has peaked some interest.

I still own a 95 600 XLT SP and it has never given me one issue, ever ;)!

Added 8 in mtn riser to my ltx. polished tunnel, general clean up.

Put in some 160 km / 100 miles over the last two days. And did something I've never done before this evening; clutch tweaking. Put in a Schmidt Bros stage II kit. Taking her out for a test run tomorrow ;)!

A few more pics

Loaded the wifes old arctic cat on the buyers truck and said adios to the last of the 2 stroke sleds in the family.

Back