• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

BombaPolaYama said:
ALASKANCOLT45 said:
Just finished installing skinz air frame running boards on my nytro mtx. Got about 2.5 feet in Fairbanks and 5 times more in the mountains. Just waiting for it to warm up it's about -15 here. Still got arctic man in April. Will probably Still be ridding till mid April to the beginning of may. Sorry lower 48s.
Okay, what's Arctic Man? Youi're the second guy to mention it.
http://arcticman.com/
Held in the Hodoo mountains (part of the Alaska range) about 3 hrs. south of Fairbanks. Combines ski and snowmachine racing. Very fun event. Check out the site. ;)!

Replaced my plugs after I did an exhaust leak "rag" test and fouled the snot out of em. Not too bad took about 45mins to change. After that geared up and spent the day on the river.
Yeah sorry guys almost another month of riding to be had but I did miss a few days due to -40to-50 temps this year so it's all relative. :Rockon:

Made an inverted Toy box for the sleds today. Too much "stuff " in my garage. #$%&*

Attachments

• Toy Box 001.jpg
    Toy Box 001.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Toy Box 005 (Large).jpg
    Toy Box 005 (Large).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Toy Box 004 (Large).jpg
    Toy Box 004 (Large).jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 148
Put the MTX on the lift, started tearing down the front end to replace ball joints, install oilite bushings, JRE spindles, suspension mods, etc. I could not believe how tight the shock and ball joint nuts were. I stripped a ball joint bolt in the process....I thought it was welded on.

I am motivated to start the project now, but as the weather gets warmer, it will be a different story.

moved sled trailer to summer location. topped off fuel tanks with 91, oil tanks with ipone and seafoamed the gas. ran up to temp and plugged in dehumidifier in the trailer.

Put them to bed today!! Woke up the Grizzlys and the FZ8! Time to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Rockon:

actionjack said:
Waved goodbye to my sled as we left for Disney World.

Goodluck-I just got back. Oh my aching feet!

David

Andyfreeze said:
Put 80 miles on yesterday to finish the season with about 850 miles. Thanks Scott and Gary for a lot of good times this winter.
IMG_0041.jpg

Andyfreeze where did you travel too?

Fired her up and noticed the odometer shows almost 10.000 kms!

Also while doing that i told my ski-doo buddy about the brand new XP that seized up while riding on sunday.

It felt pretty good.

Cleaned the sled up, greased the skid, lubed up everything that looks like it going to corrode and put it up on the dollies. Now it is ready for oil change and summer mods..........It never ends! :jump: :drink:

I also scrubbed the trailer, greased wheel bearings, lubed hinges and cleaned it out for summer use. My dad is using it for his mowing business. He picked up a new Exmark mower this winter, the thing is sweet!!!!!!

Accepted delivery of a new Ice Attack XT prestudded track...looks like a good track. Now to get it installed.

Attachments

• DSC00089a.JPG
    DSC00089a.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC00086a.JPG
    DSC00086a.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 190

Back