• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

I was outside for 2 minutes to put the cover on the sled since its it snowing insanely hard. I cant see my car, which is parked about 5 meters from my caravan. Gotta love it ;)!

birkebeiner said:
Put in some 160 km / 100 miles over the last two days. And did something I've never done before this evening; clutch tweaking. Put in a Schmidt Bros stage II kit. Taking her out for a test run tomorrow ;)!

A few more pics

Let us know how you like the kit.

Cleaned/washed, sprayed all metal and greased skid. Shined up plastic and put a coat of wax on. Hooked up battery tender jr and put the cover on. Done for the summer...bummer!

Heres what a coat of turtle wax ICE can do to a yamaha sled.This stuff is the BOMB.Can,t wait to wax my RXwarrior.

Attachments

• april first,2012 003.jpg
    april first,2012 003.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 122
  • april first,2012 002.jpg
    april first,2012 002.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 126
Just put a lifting eye in the shop, snowing like crazy right now, but all the fed. off trail is shut down so I'm
done. Just waiting for a few more parts to show before
I tear into the sleds.

Did some more riding over the last couple of days, in fantastic sunny, but cold, weather. Have put in some 350 km / 210 miles the last week ;)!

Finished up rear tunnel and fixed broken flex pipe. Need to put fuel take back on see if sled runs better than before.

I had shoulder surgery two weeks ago. All I can do is look at the sleds and be depressed I can't work on them. I can't do anything really for another two to four weeks. :-(

What did I do? Raced an 800powertek (Mine stock his stock except for a can) and was only looking back from start to finish :D. After that a 600 etec wouldn't race me. :Rockon: :yam:

Back