• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

finished sappling killer's rx and almost done my apex. just have bulkhead saver and skid plate to finish it. on to couch rider's venture.

I installed my new Powermadd SG1 hand guards. Even better was we got almost a foot of snow Wednesday night so I got to try out the old Warrior and see how the Grand Touring suspension worked. I think its going to work out quite well. I made a few adjustments to it, but I'll have to wait till I can get out on the trails to fine tune it. Even though I was just ridin' on our land it was nice to see all the hard work pay off.

Ulmer clutch kit , sled not boring any more , very smooth take off , hard mid pull

[Done the bag net. Try something else. You will lose your bag. Been there done that. Use it but put some time downs on it also. Just a warningQUOTE="wavemaster, post: 1174118, member: 12183"]Added a bag and net to the tunnel.

Added a strap for the occasional stranded rider. For whatever reason I tend to be the tower in our group.

View attachment 100334[/QUOTE]

[Done the bag net. Try something else. You will lose your bag. Been there done that. Use it but put some time downs on it also. Just a warningQUOTE="wavemaster, post: 1174118, member: 12183"]Added a bag and net to the tunnel.

Added a strap for the occasional stranded rider. For whatever reason I tend to be the tower in our group.

View attachment 100334
[/QUOTE]

The net is to cinch the load to itself and keep it from flopping around. Mount the bag like normal. I actually hard mount the bag I don't use the nylon straps I use stainless hardware. I have lost bags with the nylon straps before which is why I add a bungee or net to add to the standard mount as well as keep everything tight.

On my Viper mount I cut the nylon straps off, doubled them up and used 1/4-20's with fender washers to hold it down.

bag-mount1.jpg

bag-mount2.jpg

I have a Stanley stainless steel thermos that is over 25 years old. The reason it has made it so long is it has beaten the crap out of everything I have ever put it in - lol.

MPI supercharger, afr gauge, 2" challenger track, changed oil, slides...can't wait to rip it!!!!!!

New bearings in the chain case
New jackshaft bearing behind secondary
Ulmers Oilite bushing kit
Installed @hibshman25 Rail Saver kit and Bulkhead Saver kit
Replaced the plastic slider parts on the w arm and pivot arm
New spark plugs
New oil filter

Put on some snowtrackers, kneepads, and wiped it down again.

Made a quick disconnect for the sway bar on my Viper.

Installed my MBRP trail exhaust can.

Back