• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What did you do today?

NFLD-Nytro

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Beautiful day here today. -4C, sunny, and lots of fresh snow. We were out for a short tour and a camp fire. Fantastic way to spend a Sunday. It was like spring riding in February.

006.JPG

008.JPG

No riding here unfortunately, haven't been able to ride around home the entire winter. :o| But I did spend some time today greasing everything, installing fuel caddies and a 2" riser cause the OFT relocator wasn't quite enough for me. Only have 325 miles on so far. But I'm heading out tomorrow morning for Pittsburg, NH. Gonna spend the whole week up there. Should be able to get some good miles on. :jump:

Andyfreeze said:
No riding here unfortunately, haven't been able to ride around home the entire winter. :o| But I did spend some time today greasing everything, installing fuel caddies and a 2" riser cause the OFT relocator wasn't quite enough for me. Only have 325 miles on so far. But I'm heading out tomorrow morning for Pittsburg, NH. Gonna spend the whole week up there. Should be able to get some good miles on. :jump:
I'm finding the same thing. THe OFT riser is perfect for trail riding, but in the deep stuff I need another couple of inches. Did you have any trouble with wire, cable or brake line lengths?

NFLD-Nytro said:
Andyfreeze said:
I'm finding the same thing. THe OFT riser is perfect for trail riding, but in the deep stuff I need another couple of inches. Did you have any trouble with wire, cable or brake line lengths?

You shouldn't have any issues adding a 2" riser to your sled..TV Brian has one on his XTX with the OFT relocator.

NFLD-Nytro said:
Andyfreeze said:

Yeah I had to do a little more creative rerouting but throttle and brake seem fine when I cramp the bars all the way. Left the rubber grommet that goes around the steering shaft off. I'm a little concerned things may rub in a couple spots but I'll just keep eye on them during this trip. I don't think I could have gone higher without longer cables and such. 2" was all I needed though.

Well rode about 100 miles then me and the wife took the kids swiming .... A camp fire would have been really nice and cooked hot dogs but we got a pizza insteat still a good day ;)!

mtnviper ,how long did it take to dig yourself out, looks like your not lacking snowfall :jump: Im sitting in southern minnesota staring at the brown grass 23 miles so far this season :o|

Back