• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What did you do today?

rough rider said:
mtnviper ,how long did it take to dig yourself out, looks like your not lacking snowfall :jump: Im sitting in southern minnesota staring at the brown grass 23 miles so far this season :o|

23 miles :o| Oh man, that is tough :o|

It took about 1/2 an hour, thankfuly I had lots of help :-o The shovels made it easier as the right ski was buried way down there. I stepped off of the sled and sank up to my armpits in snow.

Finland Minnesota 2/26/12

Attachments

• 02262012211.jpg
    02262012211.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 87
Went out for alittle 50mile ride today. Waiting for the big storms coming in one Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday 8+ then another one Friday not sure what we are going to get out of that one yet....maybe another 8+ ;)!

He's good at it.

I missed the part where the back end got squirmy and he wrecked.

Also missed him putting the clutch through his side cover when doing a whip.

Getting ready to run the power line up towards Moosonee on James Bay on Monday, Feb 27. Powder, powder and more powder!

Attachments

• Snow Trips 2012 Moosonee 024 (1024x768).jpg
    Snow Trips 2012 Moosonee 024 (1024x768).jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 57
I'm going to add an extra wheel kit to my Rtx cause there isn't any snow around to go for a ride and more rain on the way :o| Good to see some people are getting out for a few rides though. The great videos keep me some what sane lol.

ski-doo's catwalk like that because the rear scissor is mounted too far forward. by relocating it 1.5 inches straight back they'll have like 6 inches of lift, and hook up way better... and as for today, i'm off to lintlaw for their anual pokerderby. should be about 90km's. but we have a 25km ditch ride to get there. should be a great day. suns shinning and -15celcius outside.

Back