• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What parts can we buy now?

there are part #s for windshields,covers,bags,grab bars,skid plates already .dealers needed to put in their fall orders and got e mails on what they have now for the sw.

I see the T-Cat comes with an adjustable handle bar. Does anybody have any familiarity with this or is it something new? Just wondering what kind of adjustment can be made. Is it just an easy tilt or is it multiple adjustments? I'm assuming it would be compatible....

I see the T-Cat comes with an adjustable handle bar. Does anybody have any familiarity with this or is it something new? Just wondering what kind of adjustment can be made. Is it just an easy tilt or is it multiple adjustments? I'm assuming it would be compatible....
Some of the mountain cats had telescoping post is that what you are seeing?

I could use adjustable (taller) bars, standing on the machines at the shows the bars seemed boarder line short for me

I could use adjustable (taller) bars, standing on the machines at the shows the bars seemed boarder line short for me
Agreed. I found the bars slightly too low and will be looking for a good solution.

IMG_20160620_202108.png
These tall enough?

Anyone have a new accessory catalog for 2017 they could post?
In the past Yamaha had the new accessory catalog available at Hay Days here in MN which is only two weeks away (Sept 10-11). That seems to be when the catalogs first start showing up at dealers and also online.

I found this not the actual catalog yet. This is what the dealers preorder from. Lot of good info in here and well laid out. Info such as skiis,oil capacity,shocks. Ask your dealer to show you I am sure they wouldnt have a issue.
upload_2016-8-29_19-58-29.png

upload_2016-8-29_19-59-12.png

upload_2016-8-29_20-0-22.png

upload_2016-8-29_20-1-1.png

upload_2016-8-29_20-1-56.png

Info such as this
upload_2016-8-29_20-8-9.png

upload_2016-8-29_20-10-46.png

Back