• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Power Command V Question!

razor_220

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro X-TX(sold)
Yamaha SRViper X-TX(sold)
Yamaha sidewinder B-TX
Hey guys!!? I was wondering if I purchased a used Power Command V, if i could put on myself, the sidewinder btx programming?
Or do i have to purchase a Power Command V already programmed for the sidewinder?

Hey guys!!? I was wondering if I purchased a used Power Command V, if i could put on myself, the sidewinder btx programming?
Or do i have to purchase a Power Command V already programmed for the sidewinder?

I think your money would be better invested buying a tune. $475+/- bucks will produce 50-70 more horsepower and run flawless.

I have a slightly used PC 5 I ran on my '17 Cat ZR9000 for a bit. It's plug and play. Goes into stock connectors. Also have CAI kit to go with it if you're interested.
PM if you're interested.

I would just get your sled flashed it's got to be much better gains than the PC.

I have a TD Flasher and MAP bundle with Anti lag and Data logging valued over $2000. Will let go for $1200 with ECU exchange if your interested.

I think your money would be better invested buying a tune. $475+/- bucks will produce 50-70 more horsepower and run flawless.
Haha! don't really need more HP. just was looking to tune a bit for after market exhaust.

Haha! don't really need more HP. just was looking to tune a bit for after market exhaust.
more hp is exactly what you will get with a free flowing exhaust that's why you need a tune or a programmer like the pc 5 now I get it you already have the pcv and want to save a buck using that. I think Evo did an exhaust only with programmer for fuel adding very early on and it worked but was not as good as a re-flash to the ecu. what these meatheads are trying to say is spend the money you wont regret it at all. some cans don't require a flash or programmer so see what the manufacture recommends

Give Excell and Ulmer a call. I know Excell uses a tuner with dial boost and I am sure Ulmer also could get you set up. The PCV PTI setup works very well.

Back