• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What to use on my 2021 Stryker ski

now i dont know what to go for semi agressive snow track or this mission offset -.- help !!!!!

now i dont know what to go for semi agressive snow track or this mission offset -.- help !!!!!
I just put Aggressive Snow Trackers on mine. Have not ridden with them yet though.

yeah i wanted some also but was scared to read about it over here

Last edited:
I just put Aggressive Snow Trackers on mine. Have not ridden with them yet though.
How are you finding the aggressive ST's ?
Mine are not as good as my semis on the tuners , so I am thinking of shimming rather than changing any skid or shock settings .
They will be good once I figure it out .
Any other comments on the sled , other than it looks dead sexy !!!!

How are you finding the aggressive ST's ?
Mine are not as good as my semis on the tuners , so I am thinking of shimming rather than changing any skid or shock settings .
They will be good once I figure it out .
Any other comments on the sled , other than it looks dead sexy !!!!
Sorry I didint see your question untill just now. The aggressive snowtrackers are awesome. 0 darting after I installed them and adjusted the toe per instructions. It's rock solid over 100mph and rails the corners After a season on The sled its amazing the power is unreal with the Tune bundle.

I’m wondering what to use on my Stryker ski for carbide. Srx with 192 studs. Do I go single runner or duelly carbide on this ski.
You can Dial in any carbide set up you want to try and you will be surprised how much R&D went into this ski. The adjustable shimming is the key to this being able to change the pressure on the front, middle, or rear of the carbide, with shims being available from Yamaha in different thicknesse. Bergstrom skegs has been doing this forever and Most performance sled Gurus, and seasoned Techs very effective on any sled that darts and handles poorly and only gets better with Trackers or Dooley type that actually just cover up the real issue and makes heavy to steer and makes more friction or resistance by pushing snow. So that’s what I feel this ski combo is so great you don’t have to buy a certain carbide. So you can use less carbide and get the light steering feel on a heavier 4 stroke. And eliminate any handling issues in the front end , every Now and than I will get in some tracks from some ski Doo ski that the ski tracks are like railroad tracks you cant get out of DK what set up they run but they leave very deep ski ruts ! I would think they would be heavy to steer just my opinion. Bregstrom Website explained the ”shimming the skies “ the best but the Stryker ski set up is dead on

Last edited:
I have a set of these skis for sale. R&D ?? Not so sure I agree with this. The cat skis that are 10 years old is better. Already sold the shim kit I had and tried. The ski rubber is to small IMO. Way to much play as the ski rubber is not as wide as the skis. 1900 miles on them this year. For sale.

Back