• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what track to put on 2023 srx

I think his point is they make the sled they are building. It’s just not an srx. Only differance between them is the colors and the track.
Lol...I'm with ya!
I'm like, Who would purchase an SRX, wrap it in lime green & put a 1.75" track on it?!?! what's the point?
Hey....to each his own.
I suppose not everyone buys an SRX to have the fastest sled. Could just be The prestige of owning one.
2023 SRX or any year, for that matter, is a cool piece.

Lol...I'm with ya!
I'm like, Who would purchase an SRX, wrap it in lime green & put a 1.75" track on it?!?! what's the point?
Hey....to each his own.
I suppose not everyone buys an SRX to have the fastest sled. Could just be The prestige of owning one.
2023 SRX or any year, for that matter, is a cool piece.
Or it is what is available or the best deal. Its the same sled so whether you come in through the door of buying an SRX and make it more like the other models or the opposite (which plenty have done) its about timing and these days, what sled you can buy as much as it is about what should or want to buy.

Doesn’t the Gt have Qs3 and srx have electronic shocks IQS ?

because graphics.......I would have bought one in 2022 if they had power steering, then would have changed the track.

If you are trail riding most of the time, then leave the 1" track, stud with 1.50" studs. If you don't care about top end as much, then put the TCAT gearing in it, 24/50. Hold on..

so i think im sold on ice storm 150 but it only has 144 ice picks
i think the ice attak xt has 244
all the ice tracks are 1 ply so i dont know what to thinkl
I'd advise against using single ply especially with tunes.
If you are mostly trail riding, the stock track with a good stud package gives good traction.
IMO, ice ripper tracks just don't give adequate traction for these tuned winders.

If you are trail riding most of the time, then leave the 1" track, stud with 1.50" studs. If you don't care about top end as much, then put the TCAT gearing in it, 24/50. Hold on..

21/41= 1.95 ratio srx
24/50=2.08 ratio thundercat
i know what this means on a car but what is the real final ratio after the drivers and clutches and track height
how much mph will this alone knock off
and will this be harder on belts
just say with stock 1 " 2 ply track studded 144 for now

Last edited:

Back