• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats the best pump gas Turbo or Supercharger?

ueyteuor

I'm looking for a Turbo or supercharger kit that runs on pump gas (not race fuel or mixing race and pump gas). What is the best option that money can buy? Which would be worth putting on, a 08 nytro, or 09 phazer? I appreciate all help

ueyteuor said:
I'm looking for a Turbo or supercharger kit that runs on pump gas (not race fuel or mixing race and pump gas). What is the best option that money can buy? Which would be worth putting on, a 08 nytro, or 09 phazer? I appreciate all help

For a turbo application I would say Mcxpress (My opinion)

For a supercharger application I would say MPI

switchback1080 said:
ueyteuor said:

For a turbo application I would say Mcxpress (My opinion)

For a supercharger application I would say MPI

I had these exact 2 in mind, but i think im leaning more towards the supercharger..

what would i need to do to be able to run it safe with pump gas?

I have run 3000 miles on an MCX (Nytro) w/ pump fuel. I prefer MCX for reliability on pump fuel because of the pre-cooler (lower intake temps) and head shim (reduced comp. ratio). I believe powderlites runs a similar setup so either way.

Back