• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats your to-do list for this weekend ?

yamahaguy

Ride SAFE
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha MTX LE with MPI
Its snowing again today but not enough to ride yet :(
Time to head out in the shop and tinker with the Vipers.

To-Do list for this weekend:

-Watch every snowmobiling video on youtube ( finished that this morning, whew!)
-Install Ice scratchers on the LE
-Drink a beer
-Install Skid plates on the SE and LE
- Install tunnel bags on both
-Install registration stickers on the LE
-Install trail sticker on both.
-Drink a few more beers
-Install the sway bar delete kit on the LE
- Finish installing the SE bumper
-Check all the bolts and hose clamps to make sure there tight.

Heat tapes, snow fence, work on polishing my new used trailer, put stuff away at storage garage, and brace for a potential 6-10" of snow on top of unfrozen ground. :(

Shocks and clutches are gone until next weeks so there's not much I can do about it.

I watched a bunch of you tube videos of snowmobile crashes and avalanches while drinking beer last night. Trying to talk myself out of going west. !!! not really

Change oil and filter, grease the suspension, install the OSP belt adjuster, about all I can do until the other clutch parts get here.

Work, and complete my install of Ulmer #4 kit. Having hard time of lining up the exhaust can.. not sure why.. almost seems the the flange needs to rotate clockwise and or lean towards the rear of the sled more....

Subaru2006

Installing tunnel gear bag, front windshield bag, hand guards, med sport smoke windshield, billet gas cap and registration stickers. Need to make sure she's ready to go!

TD, what are you doing with your shocks and who are you sending them too?

Sent to Fox Midwest for DSC valves on all as well as Kashima on the Floats. I'm making it into what Yamaha promised.

1" snow overnight. Kind of kicking myself for not going bow hunting, but it looks like I'm going to miss this season.

Heading to Scheels to check out Klim gear.

Sent to Fox Midwest for DSC valves on all as well as Kashima on the Floats. I'm making it into what Yamaha promised.

1" snow overnight. Kind of kicking myself for not going bow hunting, but it looks like I'm going to miss this season.

Heading to Scheels to check out Klim gear.
Ahh two of my passions, sledding and deer hunting!!!

Was going to put trail signs in but to muddy. Chaincase,Header and that pesky little coolant fitting on exchanger to tighten. Still waiting for Carver shock Valving and Axis rear shock. She is apart to the bones now!

Back