• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

When do you get full boost

Hi Ted

Thanks Ted, that makes a lot of sense. I bought a BOV from you like 3 years ago....been distracted I guess. Anyway, where is the best place to put it? I don't really want to cut a hole in hood. Thanks

Mark

bov

OK, that should work. how far from charge tube can the BOV be and still work correctly? I may have to get a steel weldable bung from you, I think I bought an Al2 . I'll check tonight, thanks Ted.

Mark

This is where I installed mine. It right in front of the turbo close to where Ted suggests. I have one of Ted's race headers so this works good for me. Ted is a great source for help and parts.

Attachments

• RX1 motor rebuild nov 2009 013 resize.jpg
    RX1 motor rebuild nov 2009 013 resize.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 69
otis

Thanks otis....

My air cleaner is there. It will almost fit under hood but hits frame and hood. You are right, Ted is great to deal with, I may give him a call. My idea is to run a small piece of pipe off charge tube and put BOV there, above clutch guard. Wonder if that would work. So, where does the vac line connect from BOV. Thanks

MM

Re: otis

muskrat said:
Thanks otis....

My air cleaner is there. It will almost fit under hood but hits frame and hood. You are right, Ted is great to deal with, I may give him a call. My idea is to run a small piece of pipe off charge tube and put BOV there, above clutch guard. Wonder if that would work. So, where does the vac line connect from BOV. Thanks

MM

A short peice of Pipe is Fine, make sure you have room under the hood where you plan to install it.

Vacuum is pulled from the 4 nipples in the carb boots.

Ted.

Back